In this world, there are all type of people. Each one of us has unique personality and are different in nature. However, there are certain type of people who are known to spread negativity and thrive in what others see as 'toxic' behaviour. As they can cause a lot of damage, you should first need to identify them before you decide how to deal with them:-
- There are some people who are very eager to know everything that is happening in everyone's life and joyfully spread the details with utomost happiness to whoever (?) cares to listen to them. You should avoid these type of people who knowingly run down someone behind their back.
- There are some people who do not think twice in forming an opinion based on the smallest thing that is said or done, leaving you scratching your head. They often look down on people and consider them inferior. Judgmental people find it difficult to accept things because they are often rigid in their thinking.
- Nothing can ever make jealous people satisfied with what they have (even when good things happen to them). They always think someone else had it better or feel like they were left shortchanged.
- Some people frequently or always play victim card so often that eventually, you begin to wonder whether they are bringing it all on themselves or simply making things seem unnecessarily bleak. Victims are unable to take responsibility for anything that goes wrong in their lives and drain you off mentally and emotionally with their tales of woe.
- There are some people who manipulate you and are good at gauging your moods, likes and dislikes and (mis)use it to their advantage. They won't stop at getting things out of you, but will rarely step in to help when you need it.
- For 420 more highly useful TIPS / TOPICS for all age groups, please Visit here.