Lies which are harmful can even destroy relationships and whole families Here are some facts, reasons & signs of / for telling lies:-
- There are certain facial cues which give away if someone is telling the truth or not. Body language also can reveal whether somebody is lying or telling the truth.
- Some reactions are caused by nervousness and some by chemical reactions in the body while lying.
- A chemical reaction causes people's face to itch when they lie. The common indicators are touching the nose or cheek and rubbing finger under nose.
- Person telling lie may either cough several times or clear throat a few times.
- The person may even chew on lip. Eyes may dart from left to right, back and forth.
- Another sign is that the person blinks his / her eyes several times in a row, faster than the normal blink rate of once every 10 to 12 seconds.
- There are other facial indicators and a good many body movements and ways people talk are some indicators of telling lies.
- For 390 more highly useful TIPS / TOPICS for all age groups, please visit here.